home?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I totally wanna see a zow now or is it a zebow or cowbra. Lol

the lord is my shepherd

I live in the Athens area.

We camp in Sevierville twice a year, my husband loves car shows. We go all over Tenn. NC and GA Mtn.

I live about 30 miles west of Atlanta, or 2 1/2 hours in Atlanta traffic time. I've lived in the same county since around 1978 barring a few years in the late 90's when I lived in the city. We seem to have GA well represented in this thread so far.

I've been to Chattanooga a few times to do the touristy stuff like the Aquarium and Rock City. We're thinking about taking the kids on a weekend trip up there pretty soon.

GA woot! My brother is a officer in Canton.

Chattanooga is a lot of fun. I love the aquarium!

-Mandy

presently MN, born in TX raised in IA for a few years of and on with family members but stuck in MN fr 12 more years rofl!
mike

Back
Top Bottom