Home after a great trip...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

jemsister

New
Reaction score
I had such a great time on an impromptu trip to see my brand new nephew, Andrew, who is barely a week old. My mom came up and snatched me and the kids and brought us down for baby snuggles. It was also my dad's birthday, and I haven't been there for his birthday in years and years, so it was really cool to be there this time, and actually give him birthday hugs instead of just writing hugs in a card. On the way home, we stopped and had a Christmas shopping day to kick off the season. I never get to Christmas shop with my mom anymore because of distance, so that was really special. She even stayed an extra afternoon today to shop some more and take us out to lunch. What a wonderful surprise adventure this was! :woot:

jemsister

Good too hear a nice story and I hope there are more for you. Nice surprise.

Jemsister,
That's a really nice surprise. I'm sure it must've been so great to see your family, especially your sister & the new baby :).

YAY!!! those are the best kind of trips! I am glad that you had a great time :)

Little happy surprises are the best!

Back
Top Bottom