Inner Peace

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

CQ:)

Veteran
Reaction score
Inner Peace: This is so true

If you can start the day without caffeine,

If you can always be cheerful, ignoring aches and pains,

If you can resist complaining and boring people with your troubles,

If you can eat the same food every day and be grateful for it,

If you can understand when your loved ones are too busy to give you any time,
If you can take criticism and blame without resentment ,

If you can conquer tension without medical help,

If you can relax without liquor,

If you can sleep without the aid of drugs,

arrow-down.gif

...Then You Are Probably .........

The Family Dog!​

lazydog.jpg

*FALLING OUT OF MY CHAIR LAUGHING*

OOOOOOO MY WORD, CQ!!! Where do you find these??:bigmouth::roflmao:

:roflmao: GOOD DOG! If only life was that easy!
As said to the hubby "I wish I was a pet cat not Cat"

A stroke of Insight . A book about inner peace. It's what I found while in my coma. It's by Jill Bolte Taylor. Neuroscientist. She has been through this too.Awesome book.

Truly an amazing woman. A link of one of her speeches was provided to me in one of my recents threads. Tried copying it here for you but had problems. A very vibrant woman.

Last edited:
Aw! pretty puppy look sjust like my sisters boyfriends dog Mango!
cuty pie and so true!

I would love to see it. Cinnabar. I told my son's Dr. phsyc. about it today. He wants to read it.

We have really missed you CQ.
How are your puppies doing?

We have really missed you CQ.
How are your puppies doing?

Hi Robin

I do pop in every now & again but don't always post.

I wish I had a puppy but I don't have any pets of my own.

My parents have a chocolate labrador/kelpie, bunnies & 4 hens.
The dog is gorgeous, she is very placid with the other animals & thinks she's part human lol.

It is the middle of Summer here, recently we had some really hot weather. It got to 45c (113f) early last week, the rabbits don't cope well with the heat.
My parents had 5 bunnies but last Tuesday they lost 3 of the rabbits from the heat so only have 2 left :(. On hot days we do put frozen bottles in their hutches & have a fan blowing towards their hutch but in the end the heat got the better of them.

The chooks get let out of their pen every morning (after they have laid their eggs) & put back in at night. I taught the dog to round the chooks up each night when it's time to feed the animals. She loves it when she gets all the chooks in their pen :roflmao:

Last edited:
Nakamova said:
Here's the link to Jill Bolte Taylor's lecture. It's terrific.
I'm sure stilldancing will appreciate this as well as anyone who gets into it. She is such an inspiration and helped me to understand myself so much better!

Nak actually found the link for me but thank you. I think I'm going to watch it again!

Back
Top Bottom