joke

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
three women are walking when they see a genie. the genie tells them to jump off the cliff and say what they wish for, and they will land in it.

the first jumps off the edge and yells "MONEY!" and lands in the biggest possible pile of money.

the second jumps off the edge and yells "Clothes!" and lands in a pile of nice soft clothes

the third goes over to the edge, trips, and yells "S***!" :roflmao:

a woman is in a bar one evening with a few friends after work. an amazingly good looking young man comes into the bar, and makes eye contact with the woman. she blushes and looks away, and continues talking and laughing with her friends. She peeks at him a few more times, and each time he's looking at her very intently. She gazes back at him, noting his strong young body.

he comes up to her after an hour or so, and whispers in her ear "for sixty dollars, I can make your dreams come true". She pulls away, and looks at him, startled. He leans close and says again, "I can make your dreams come true...for only sixty dollars. But you have to tell me what you want in only three words".

She reaches into her purse, and pulls out three crisp twenty dollar bills. Folding them into his hand, she leans forward and murmurs throatily..."Clean. My. House."

Back
Top Bottom