My Identity Stolen

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Ruth

New
Reaction score
Have you ever had your identify stolen? It has happened to me. A hacker got in through my Security System, using my email address.

Whoever it is, got mad when I changed my email address. I managed to change my email address when whoever it is, wasn't around.

Now, I have to find another Security System. Hubby is going to find one. CWE has my new email address, so I will be able to get my mail from here. I will not write emails to anyone until I am sure that everything is clear.

I know that CWE has a good Security System, so I feel safe here.

Thank you for understanding.

I'm so sorry Ruth, that's very frustrating. I think something similar happened to Endless.

Yes, Endless told me about it. Mine was not so bad. I had heard horror stories on the internet.

I decided not to put my information about banking, taxes and credit cards a long time ago.They did get into my email addresses. I had to change my email addresses and my passwords.

I put in a new security system. They broke into my security system and got my email address and everyone I am friend's with. I worry about my friend's.

Back
Top Bottom