Olympics

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Lisa

New
Reaction score
Have you been following the olympics? And if so what has been your favorite event? Im watching diving tonight, and cannot believe how ripped these guys are. Talent is just amazing.

The Swimming!

Michael Phelps has been outstanding at the olympics again. With all the records he has broken!
David Hair

Last edited:
I've been having

a BALL watching them......though the hubby has hijacked the TV tonight, and right now, we're watching SUPERNANNY....:paperbag:

I enjoy the stories where people excel beyond expectations, like the mens 400m relay where the anchor (not Micheal Phelps) achieved a virtually impossible victory, and the mens gymnastics team which won a bronze *without the Hamms*, when nobody expected to see them on the podium.

Yes we are watching as much as we can, we love watching the sports we dont get to see much of.

:agree:

I like to see the sports that only get coverage every 4 years. Some of them are really enjoyable. Maybe ESPN could cover them instead of Poker.

I also think Michael Phelps will owe a lot to his teammates for that first relay. That finish was amazing!!

Back
Top Bottom