snakes on a plane

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Bernard

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
It's a new movie starring Samual L. Jackson. It is exactly what the title indicates. I'm thinking it's going to be mind numbingly bad:
004.jpg

snakes on a plane (warning this link contains some foul language)

It's being immoralized in the internet lexicon:

Urban dictionary - snakes on a plane

This fark makes me laugh:
snakes_800x600.jpg

You FARK?!

I'm a TotalFark. :pfft:

Now see, I think it might be a fun movie to see. I'm not the least bit bothered by snakes.

But I've seen a middle aged phillipino woman, fly across the tops of 5 rows of desks and out the door in about 3 1/2 seconds in my speech class when one of the other studients brought a snake to class.

Now if it were wasps......
:flushed:

No, I don't fark - that's not my work. I'm just sharing what I found elsewhere.

It's not that the premise is going to be scary... it's that I can't imagine one being more idiotic - and having good actors be serious about it. :poop:

Hey, man, snakes on a plane.... :roll: :dontknow:

This movie is going to be a cult classic before it ever hits the theaters.

Lol. I watched it earlier today and thought it was missing just so on the cheesiness factor that I was envisioning necessary for cult classic status. We'll see.

Well some of the CG was so inept! It has a cult following already. Farkers, and the SlashDot followers are just gaga for it.

Now I like Samual Jackson and this may not be his best choice in staring roles, but it looks juicy to me!

Oh, BTW I LIKE snakes. Never have been afraid. We had lots of snakes around us in south Florida when I grew up. I tried to pick up a baby coral snake when I was 6. About gave my sister a heart attack.

53547269_1b4a901efa_m.jpg

I saw that. It has me ROFLMAO! Farkers are a funny talented bunch. Expect more as the time gets closer to the release of the movie. The big question has been the title of the movie. Fans want the SOAP (See they have already shortened it from Snakes on a Plane to SOAP.
hee-hee.) but the producers have been tossing around other titles.

Too damn funny!

Wow. I'd imagine the snake nested there after the plant was delivered from whatever farm/nursery was wholesaling them. You think she might sue Home Depot? I don't need a Magic 8 ball to know that the answer is "All signs point to Yes"...

We had a problem here about 7-8 years ago with bark scorpians. They were imported hidden in palm trees and people were finding them in their homes. These scorpians are little things and can kill an infant or elderly person. Palms are alien to the mojave desert but all the new sub-division contracters felt Vegas should look like Palm Springs!

Not much you can do about critters in their own environment and she was in Texas where rattlers live! We have diamondbacks, scorpians, black widows and brown recluses. I have had the widows find their way in but one day I found a HUGH milipede in the bathtub. This one was a poisinous varity and had climbed in thru the drain.

Snakes on a plane...
:wink:

One of these days, I'll take a picture of all the Black Widows that live in my FIL's barn in central Texas. It's amazing. I guess that place could use some more snakes...

Back
Top Bottom