Summer.

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

hawke86

New
Reaction score
Is everyone ready for the summer? I hope everyone is ready,it's summer time one second past midnight tonight. Does anyone have any favorite activities like fishing,swimming,camping, or hiking? Anything you like to do in the summer. I hope everyone is ready. It will be here quicker then you think. Have fun everyone this summer. :woot::banana:

I use to swim a lot. I use to camp and fish...
Now I drive a child to summer school, to doctors appts, to dance class, to the movies.
I have plans at the end of the summer to travel, which I am looking forward to very much.

We have plans to take Rebecca and a friend to The Hampton's, then a few days in N.Y. City.
After we come home, then I am going to leave and go ALONE to an art workshop in Mexico. It is going to be held at an online friends ranch. I am very excited to see her again, and to work with my mentor.
This is where it will be:
http://newberryworkshop.com/SanLuis/mexico.html

Summer has been here (in the Houston area) for a couple months now. I enjoy all kinds of outdoor activities - riding my bike, playing basketball, swimming, jumping on a trampoline with the kids, going to the beach, cooking on the grill, etc. It's been too hot to do most of that in the middle of the day lately though.

Well...we just got back from our annual beach trip, which was such fun. We went boating and fishing and swam and hung out in our chairs gazing at the water. Now we are back home and the kids are having fun with friends. We go boating on our huge lake nearby and go out with friends. And of course cook out alot. I don't always tolerate the heat well, so I love when Fall rolls around and much cooler temps.I do enjoy early summer though!!

Back
Top Bottom