Summer Reading

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

huskymom

New
Reaction score
What is everyone reading this summer? May I suggest a very quick read...."Pride, Predigest and Zombies". What a hoot! It is the classic with zombies thrown into the mix.

Man, my spelling sucks!! It should be "Pride, Prejudice and Zombies". In my defense, Predigest is an actual word :lol:

Man, my spelling sucks!! It should be "Pride, Prejudice and Zombies". In my defense, Predigest is an actual word :lol:

That's what I thought, but it sounds funny in context with zombies.

I like the house of night series. Also a good series to read *although its teen and the books aren't that long* is Sweep. Its so good!

just finished ender's shadow. I am actually looking for a copy of snow crash to read again.

I love Juliet Marillier's Sevenwater's trilogy. I've read those books so many times!

Also, while just googling the correct spelling of Marillier's name, i've discovered she has another book that i missed, woohoo!

Generally i read anything and everything though :D

Edit - just ordered it from amazon, woooooot!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom