Watching sports on tv, the fans...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

valeriedl

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a big Pittsburgh Penguins hockey fan and usually watch every game on tv, get to go to a game or two each year.

This last game was at New Jersey and was tied up until a little into the third period when Crosby scored. The New Jersey fans started to boo after the goal. A guy in the stands (assuming he was a penguins fan) started screaming "CRY BABY!!!!"

The guy must have been loaded because he kept yelling it for the rest of the game, about 15 minutes. I was laughing so hard I was crying! You'd think the people around him would tell him to shut up? Guess not though.

Some things just get funnier in excess...
hqdefault.jpg

people can be amusing,

anybody see the clip where the crowd was chanting the count down a few seconds early, and caused the players on the other team to a ruin a shot several times in one game.

Seen the 'Green Men' before. They're pretty funny!

Going to a game in January. Maybe I can get the fans to start counting down early again. It's a 50th birthday present for my husband so he might like that.

There was a lady who sat right behind the players bench and knitted the whole time, every game. Haven't seen her in a while but I'd never pay that much money to sit there and make a blanket!

Back
Top Bottom