Weekend.

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

hawke86

New
Reaction score
I hope everyone has a great weekend. I don't have much planned for my weekend. I'll probally stay in the house to avoid the heat. I'll probally only go outside to walk the dog. I have to avoid the heat because of the Carbotrol I take. Again have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Hawke,

Hope you are doing well!! We will be heading back from Florida tomorrow. It has been SOOOO hot here. Fun time though. We celebrated our 20th Anniversary. Great time!! Stay cool and have a good weekend too!

Michelle

Hey Hawke!

How ya doing?

I'll be working, and staying inside, too. Although, I need to do some more walking, which I'll be doing in the late evening, when it's cool enough to do. Like you, I take Carbatrol, as well as Topamax, and I've been having some serious issues with the heat this summer, which really SUCKS BEANS cuz I LOVE going outside.......:ponder:

take care!

Meetz

Hi Hawke

Hope you have a good weekend. Sounds like its hot there, stay cool!
Taking my girls to see Mamma Mia, thats about all.

Hi Hawke,
Today I had lunch sitting looking at the Statue of Liberty. Then we took the girls to see Ground Zero, which looks more like a construction site than a site where tragedy struck. Shopping in Soho, and a visit to NYU then back to Long Island.
I am going to be spending the weekend in The Hamptons, which is a bit of a drive out of New York. We leave in the morning.
I hope you find something enjoyable to do.

Robin,

Enjoy your time in N.Y. I am sure you are all enjoying your trip. Wish I was in the Hamptons with you!! We just got back from Florida. Now that we haven't lived there in yrs. the heat was unbearable! The humidity..awful!! Glad to be back home. We had a great trip though.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend guys!
Michelle

The other day was Pioneer Day. Its a state holiday celebrating when the Mormon pioneers settled the Salt Lake Valley. Me and all my friends drove up to Evanston, Wyoming because really good fireworks are illegal in Utah.
I spent about 100 dollars on fireworks. Right as we launched off the last one, a cop pulls up and we all ran inside and he comes knocking at the door. We answer it and he asks who was launching illegal fireworks. Nobody answered him so he says,"You can tell me the truth and I can tell you to knock it off, or you can keep on d*cking me around and I can start arresting people."
It was SO funny.

I hope everyone is having a good and fun weekend. I hope everyone has a safe and seizure-free week.

It's been an interesting weekend

here. Tiring, too, but good. How about yours?

I am having trouble remembering what day it is...

Back
Top Bottom