What if Deja Vu...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Rae1889

Veteran
Reaction score
was really you loosing a life and you just restarted at your last check point?....

lol c'mon gamers, you thought this all along!

:) giggle for the day!

Hmmmm.....
Looks like I've got to find a way to hack the system and activate God Mode. :)

Haha, I seem to have deja-vu's at Chipotle a lot. I guess I do eat there a lot.

Perhaps Deja Vu is just a simple glitch in the Matrix:ponder:

no wonder I'm hearing voices screaming - must be whoever is in control complaining about the state of my console

Do you wish to rewind another hour or proceed towards tomorrow, sorry about the slight jolt, we are working to smooth it out...orking to smooth it out...orking to smooth it ou....

Perhaps it's that the records since the last save-point weren't properly deleted/reinstalled?

I've had similar thoughts about first thing in the morning wondering how amazing it is that I'm still here, or maybe God was up all night remaking me from scratch from a whole new batch of ingredients electrons etc and he does it so well that I only *think* I've never been away... How can you really prove you were here yesterday?

haha. It would be nice to be able to play in 'easy mode' so we could avoid the harder elements of life.

Last edited:
haha. It would be nice to be able to play in 'easy mode' so we could avoid the harder elements of life.

idk about that, but I appreciate peoples' understanding that some consoles have loose wires - maybe a greater appreciation for reaching levels when some buttons don't work, or the joysticks have malfunctions
when others see some functions as banal, mundane - they should try using malfunctioning systems and reaching the same

Sure. :)

You can buy the cerveza. :banana:

Sure, but that means we are taking taquila shots as well!! Those suckers go down like water. We'll know its time to go home when we see this :elephant:

Back
Top Bottom