What are you listening to?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

has been stuck in my head for two days now:

although being head-stuck in this song is somewhat equivalent to being smothered in hug and isn't quite a bad thing

sequined cape alert at 1:06, continues throughout
massive at 1:52-1:54

OH the laughter!! We were sitting here watching seizure videos and this was on the side. We'd never seen it before. LMAO!!

Lol! A couple guys were pretty cute..
Esp you pfunk *wink wink*. Ha ha.

I recently stumbled across a group that is putting out some pretty amazing music. It's like a cross between progressive instrumental rock (Joe Satriani / Liquid Tension Experiment / etc.) and soft Jazz. The music grows on you the more you listen to it. It has a depth that you don't see (hear) immediately. Anyway, give it a listen (preferably with headphones):

sorry C0urt but I just ain't goin anywhere requiring me to press a "PLAY" button on Dave Grohl's groin

I'll save that honor for Cathy

:banana:

didnt notice that til you pointed it out

Back
Top Bottom