Who needs a laugh?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Too sexy? No way. Every guy should have a 'stache like that.

?? Okay - I assume then that that's a woman and I didn't know it?
Now that I look close it does look like a woman's eyes but the rest looks a lot like Little Richard. So yeah, guy :)

mhra4i.jpg

the problem with that is i talk back and hear it

When P posted it and said, 'Too Sexy' he was being sarcastic, and in response (also sarcastic) I said no way, every guy should have a 'stache like that. Simple sarcasm, and yep 'stache means mustache.

well that great shame,i thought it code for something sexy....alto after turning page back i see what ya all meant....but the guy is fit

That’s what happens when bachelors retire. There's a lot of free time to be filled

Now on a serious mustache note, Tom Selleck has always sported a fantastic lip duster

tom-selleck.jpeg

shit, the first guy with stache i think sexy...the second is intresting,i bet that stache quite hard tho

Thanks P for the first Selleck pic, hot hot hot.

"fantastic lip duster"

too funny!!

put me off da stache - 4ever...

Life of Women and men

Women in three pictures…
women1.jpg

women2.jpg

women3.jpg

Men in three pictures…
men1.jpg

men2.jpg

men3.jpg

I needed a good laugh. Thanks for that:)
And sorry you had a bad weekend. Hope things get better!

Back
Top Bottom