Lowlife---> Student Having Seizure Robbed

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Birdbomb

VNS Guru
Reaction score
http://www.myfoxdfw.com/myfox/pages...n=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Man Charged with Robbing Student Having Seizure

Dallas police said a man robbed a teenager who was suffering a seizure.

Frank White, 33, took a wallet from 18-year-old Mississippi State University ROTC student Andrew Bow.

The incident happened at a downtown Greyhound bus station just before midnight on Tuesday, investigators said.

Surveillance video, which captured the robbery, shows a man approaching Bow, who was wearing desert fatigues and flailing on the sidewalk. The man then pulls a wallet from the Bow's back pocket.

Police have charged White with theft. He has a history of criminal trespassing.

It was not clear what caused the Bow's seizure

I say give the robber the chair!!! :(

Seems like the other people that found the victim don't know much about seizure first aid. One of them looked like he was holding the victim down. All public transportation workers should be properly trained.

My heart just sunk...

Bigman, how about the neurofeedback chair. Maybe we can turn them into decent people instead of jerks. In fact, why don't we try neurofeedback on all of the inmates. Maybe they would start planting flower gardens instead of crack houses..

Nah, that's being to soft on them. But I do think they should all pay so everyone with Epilepsy can get Neurofeedback.

Glad they caught the perp.

I am about to post about a seizure I had at a gas station Sunday night around midnight in Indianapolis, IN. It was in a bad area, an area I would NOT want to be in. I'm always scared I'll get robbed in a place like this when I'm AWAKE. (My friend was inside when I had the seizure and I opened the car door, stepped out, and then had a grand mal.. or so I am told.)

This is such a horrible and SCARY SCARY story.. and one of my (and my families) biggest fears.

Quite frankly, that was very tough to watch. I am at a loss on how to deal with this society of ours. We are descending to new lows every day. Yes, I want this s*b locked up to protect society, but this doesn't seem to improve anything. You get rid of one and two more take there place.

Maybe it is inevitable that every great society will collapse from within.

I am glad that they caught him. :agree: with BuckeyeFan. You are right about everything you said.

I agree, too

with Buckeye.

I just can't believe how things have been going as of late, with our society. It's....DISGUSTING. SHAMEFUL, too.

Hang um!

As long as there is need & greed there will be crime and victims, in all societies. Our current media just allows us instant notification and a never ending source.
:soap:

BTW Mr B. You are our very own pretzel. One twisted fellow!

But we love you anyway.

Back
Top Bottom