Nutrition Data

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

RobinN

Super Mom
Reaction score
This tool finds foods with the highest or lowest concentrations of specific nutrients. For example, you can use this tool to generate a list of low-carbohydrate foods, or to identify foods from a particular category that are high in protein and low in fat. Simply make your selections from one or more of the dropdowns below, then click the Show me! button to see the results of your query.

http://www.nutritiondata.com/tools/nutrient-search

Nutrition, hmm.
Reminds me of the woman friend I knew who once told me "I don't know anyone who eats like you do."
What she meant was she thought I had become too obsessed with nutrition and proper diet. She was right. And that was in 1996. I am just as crazy now as I was then.
R97

Back
Top Bottom