SkyDiving for Epilepsy

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Jenwah

New
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

Hows everyone doing, well I hope :)

I had a random thought the other day.. I'd like to get your guys opinions on it - if you wouldn't mind.
I would like to do a sky dive to raise money for Epilepsy Research. I've set up a JustGiving page already - just awaiting a confirmation date from the company who does the skydive!

I would cost £395 usually for a tandem skydive - but as long as I do it for a charity and can raise the said money - I can do it for free. I really want to raise money and awareness for this charity. Hardly anyone understands properly about epilepsy.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks for reading guys!

:woot:

go for it! i'm sure you will be able to raise the money. if you don't manage to reach your target, any amount of money you do raise will be great to help the charity.

That's true! I am just waiting for them to send me the medical form through haha. I have asthma so hopefully I'll be ok and be able to breath up there haha!!
Would love to raise a lot of money

Jenwah, fingers crossed for you. I know I would truly love to do another skydive... just one. But with all the other things I am not allowed to do, I am pretty sure here in Saskatchewan they wouldn't let me. Regardless, fingers crossed and thumbs up for you!

Aww thanks so much :) I will keep you posted when it's all set up properly!

Sorry to hear that cadsgj. I am assuming you did do one before? You never know - one day you may get to do it again?!

Back
Top Bottom