Poker Run video uploaded

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

tinasmom

New
Reaction score
Here is the video from yesterday's fundraiser. The weather was beautiful, after it rained early in the morning. It was a great event.

Pleased you had such a great day, looked like a lot of fun.
That song is beautiful.. very touching.

Awesome video, wished I could hear the music!
Sorry it took me awhile to get to it!
But how did it go overall? Are you going to have
it again next year? Sorry for all the questions!

:D

Laura that was COOOL!.....wish I coulda been there!...

Very nice vid by the way....well done, very informative, nice music....kudos to the creator!

So where can I get a shirt?:banana:.....they were cool too!

Sperber,
If you really want a shirt, we have gray ones here. We were selling them for $15, which goes to the foundation. I can send one in the mail if you would like to buy one. A check would be made out to EFSW and you would have to send it to my address as their office is flooded right now. PM me and let me know if you want one so I can give you my address

Real good video. Looks like it was a great fun raiser. I wish there was something like that where I live. Again real good video.

Great Fund Raiser

Double Duty Event

This sounds like it was a fine fundraiser that doubled as an awareness event. Nobody misses all those bikes going down the road.

:clap::clap:

I'm hoping that next year we can at least get close to doubling the number of people signing up.

Back
Top Bottom