Why I wear Purple

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

tinasmom

New
Reaction score
I wear purple in memory of my daughter, in honor of my granddaughter and everyone I have come to know and will know in the future that has Epilepsy. Someday we will make people as aware of Epilepsy as they are Breast Cancer.

Someday we will make people as aware of Epilepsy as they are Breast Cancer.

I hope so. I wear pink for sister because she had breast cancer and she is wearing purple for me because I have epilepsy. And I'm asking my other sister, mother & daughter to also wear purple.

I wear purple for me. I wear teal for a friend who has Ovarian Cancer. It was luckily caught in stage 2, so she has a pretty good chance of survival.

I want to wear purple for all of those who suffer so much more than me from E. I have my issues because of it, but am very lucky in many ways.

:e:For all of our lost loved ones who have gone far too early.:e:

:e:God Bless your family Laura:e:

I put out the purple for everyone here and not here. Not for me.

Back
Top Bottom