I'm sure I am not alone!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Screamy

New
Reaction score
I just want to know if anyone here has had the same problem. I usually had an aura which meant sit down or you're going down, my left side would freeze up and after about 3 minutes was ok to get back up. I had a tubal ligation and my seizures changed. Now sometimes I get an aura, sometimes I don't, I now black out and scream for about 5 minutes then am completely incoherent for up to half an hour.

Anyone who has had a tubal ligation or vasectomy have any changes in your seizures?

Thanks Nakamova! I'm checking those out right now! I love that everyone here is so helpful to each other, I truly appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom