k smarty any ideas for me ??

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

According to the link CQ provided, as of tonight I'll be seizure-free 6 years, 7 months, and 8 days (which equals 2,413 days -- or 2314 starting in 2014.)

I'm going to have to [once again] re-schedule the CWE Orgy. It was all set for tonight, but then my family gave me the Christmas gift that keeps on giving -- a nasty honkin' cold. Don't want to share it with you guys, because I'm a selfish little snotbag. :(

Go ahead, have all your super-fabulous parties without me. One party game I like from past New Year's Eves is "Resolution Raffle": Everyone writes down a resolution (serious or otherwise) on a little slip of paper. The slips of paper get mixed up in a bag or hat, and then everyone gets to draw a new resolution from the mix. If you end up with your own resolution, then I guess you're really stuck with it...

WOW 6 years and 7 months nak that is amazing. what a gift. :hi5:
ur definately something for me to use as a goal!! hugs.

and damn you on the orgy! now i literally have nothing to do tonight.
that raffle idea tho - that is awesome. never heard of it before but does that ever sound fun!!!!!!!

Found this quite reasonatey. With my E I find myself think wow I am coping remarkably to being a mad woman escaped from the attic (and everything in between).

It's been a big, huge year for you. You have literally had your head opened and poked with a stick (possibly lasers or scalpels) and recovery from that us mahoosive.

So well done. Take a second a riff how epic you are.

Oh and this was my reasonatey find ...

http://www.thewellnesswarrior.com.au/2013/08/12-rules-for-balanced-women/

Think it applies to boys too

Happy healthy new year folks xxx

Q

*tears* epic?! thank you queenie, very sweet.

and thank you also for that link. WOW is all i can say. i don't think there was a more fitting day for me to read that... the start of a new year...

:hugs:

Back
Top Bottom