100 years

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Fedup

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
Well its Easter time again, which means easter eggs, looking forward to a few. Its also celebration time for me today, náisiún ní raibh muid ábalta a bheith gan chairde, teaghlaigh agus strainséirí, gach aontaithe mar aon ní amháin. Is iad na scéalta agus ceol maith agus níos fearr nuair a roinnt agus mar sin ba mhaith liom gach rath a ghuí ar gach duine a saol an-sásta agus sláintiúil, agus d'fhéadfadh go mbeadh tú in aghaidh an lae go maith.

May your day be touched
by a bit of Irish luck,
brightened by a song in your heart,
and warmed by the smiles
of the people you love.

Earrach sona! May you have a good day too Liam! Good health and happiness to you and to everyone at CWE. :)

Nakamova

This year we are celebrating the 1916 rising in Ireland.

Nakamova

This year we are celebrating the 1916 rising in Ireland.

Fair play enjoy.i celebrating peace and quiet .2 old gals near me they both rember the real thing one 106 the other 108. One old gal daughter died age 90.i believe 108year old on record oldest person in uk and what's so annoying she gave up cigs at 100 not one cough

That is amazing. I am Irish. We are the McCaffrey's. I have stones from our castle and now I need to go there. My mother has been there and loves the colored doors and the people. My Grandfather came from Ireland and settled in Illinois. That is where I am from. I am an Irish Catholic who likes wine. Not Beer. Peace be with Ya!

Best country in the world and nicest people many years since lived any lenghth of time there but I go back in bats eye if could afford live there which most irish cant afford who live there

seagull

Very true, its very expensive to live here. Your welcome anytime my friend.

Back
Top Bottom