3rd Natl Walk D.C.

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

joan

Stalwart
Reaction score
Don't know what you're doing next March 28 yet? Well you do now--come join us for the 3rd National Walk for Epilepsy! Remember, you can Walk virtually in your home town (and all the money you raise will go to your Epilepsy Foundation affiliate) or you can come out and Walk in DC, where we'll also have a benefit concert, empowerment forums, educational displays and much, much more! Register yourself, your family and your team today!

Just visit us at epilepsyfoundation.org

Just fyi. We are going to try and make it a weekend adventure.
joan*

That is one of my goals for 2009. I hope to be in DC. I have not been there since Dec 31st, 1999 - Jan 1st, 2000.

My family planned on going last year, but I broke my arm due to a seizure on March 19th and they were worried about me traveling.

They promised that next year we would go though.. so Im expecting us to be there assuming no health problems arise, and with me, I try not to get my hopes up too high, lol. = )

We just don't walk ... We Cycle too!

Oh I'll be in it alright!

I just hadn't gotten the Walk/Cycle Run
set up yet - it will be a Team, just have
to get the Sponsors alerted, then I'll be
good as go ...

:tup:

(But it's not going to be a long Cycle Run
like last year due to my health conditions,
but a lot of folks are in it for the Walk &
Cycle Run this year!)

:woot:

Goodluck everyone! I wish I can make it to that far.. Cant afford it.. Lets us know how it goes.

Goodluck everyone! I wish I can make it to that far.. Cant afford it.. Lets us know how it goes.

You can do it locally or virtually,
you don't have to be in D.C.!

:tup:

May I ask how and where? Or what do I do to help? I would love be part of the Walk again.

I found the information on the Washington DC walk on epilpesyfoundation.org, off the top of my head its March 23rd I think.

Joan*

Back
Top Bottom