A change of heart?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Ever since my seizure yesterday morning, my family seems to be taking me seriously. I think they now realize this is not caused by anything but misbehaving neurons.:rock:

Also, I called my pharmacist after that episode last night and he confirmed that I need to go off Celexa immediately.

Things are looking up. I'm getting closer to getting this solved!:woot:

It's nice to read a post like this. I'm happy for you. Good luck.

Yes, I'm rather hopeful. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel, and it isn't an oncoming train. :)

Hooray! This is HUGE. I'm so happy for you, Literophile. You've struggled so much with your family and your doc. It's wonderful to see such a huge step in the right direction.

Thanks, everyone!

There's still some fine-tuning that needs to happen, but that's only natural. Hopefully I can get in to see a new neurologist and get things sorted out.

Anyway, I'm SO happy that there's hope now. Before, I was in really deep despair, as you guys know. You have all helped me so much, and will continue to help. Thanks for being there!

Great stuff Literophile! Glad your family is being more reasonable, too.

Good to hear, there is nothing worse than your friends and family doubting you when you know in your gut your body isn't right. Good luck and I hope you get some answers soon!

Good to hear, there is nothing worse than your friends and family doubting you when you know in your gut your body isn't right. Good luck and I hope you get some answers soon!

Thank you! I even won my sister over, and now she's learning a bit of reflexology to help. :woot:

(It does help, btw. :D Couldn't be happier!)

Back
Top Bottom