Am I the only one? Am I all alone?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Well, there's a chance it could be miscommunication. I was also supposed to go with a 90-day rX, but the CVS Caremark folks couldn't get in touch with my neurologist to confirm. So I get a big package every month that has a tiny prescription bottle in it... With my latest plan there's no difference in charge between the 90-day and the monthly rate, so there's no incentive for me to nag them about it. In your case, $50 is definitely worth making them get it right. I hope your doctor gets some answers for you.

its been a week since i spoke with my dr, and nothing yet. I don't think he will cooperate. Im so looking forward to seeing the pyschiatrist. I hope this is the last dr.

Keep calling! I know the docs are busy, but that doesn't mean they can ignore you.

Back
Top Bottom