Amazing thin happen to me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

seagull

Veteran
Reaction score
I went to funeral of my best friend she had stroke.All week I meant to contact her and played on my mind I never got around to it.I sent her letter and she was found unconscious with it in her hand.
I went away not knowing this after 3 days my son Who sciences thinking out of blue said you got see frankie he said it twice seriously..
When I got home I was told what happened my son had this intense feeling at time taking her life surpport off.
I made promise I would see her and actually was last see her I walked into her son who on his way out of chapel of rest we able get him into mental state to drive back to his dad.
She was very cold but looked no different.This the mircle when I turned my phone on after service two tx from franki one come through when I said goodbye the other as she was being cremated.
She never owned a mob phone and certainly never knew how to tx.
Another friend was going through some old papers 40 years old and fluttered to the ground a poem she intended to read at funeral,franki must been happy that the poem picked out
The bigest miricle her husband put his hand in pocket and paid free bar for the wake

I'm crying right now because this makes me think of my grandmother.

None of my friends lived close by and they had jobs and were married with kids so it was very hard to talk to them. I started talking to my grandma daily for I don't know how many years and it got to the point where we were telling each other things that you'd never think grandma and granddaughter would talk about. She would help me get around because I couldn't drive. I was having severe money problems through the years and if I needed money she'd just get her purse and give me some never asking me to pay her back.

When she was close to the end and in the hospital I wanted to tell her about all of this before she passed away. Just as I was getting ready to walk into her hospital room I was stopped and nurses started running in, she had passed away. I was so mad and upset that I didn't get to talk to her one last time.

I wrote her the longest letter telling her everything that I wanted to and she was buried with it. I'm hoping where ever she is she was able to read it.

Back
Top Bottom