Aoa

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

NArt

Account Closed
Inactive
Reaction score
Hello everybody, Yes Im back, well never really left just been hiding. Well Ive got a petition started for a project my organization is doing. The project is called AOA-LV, it supports Epilepsy and Breast Cancer. But what we have done is well, To make long stories short, head over to FaceBook and search for AOA-LV, its a group. You can also find it through my main page NOMEDART. Im looking for support for the project and need help. I've been very busy and am busy now, its the reason im trying to make a long story short. Plus dont want to put to much stress on my mind of trying to explain everyting in this post. Ok wooosaaaa, Please do me the favor and check the project out. Sign the petition if you like and lets get the awareness of epilepsy out there and our voices heard. We are I believe still 10% of the earths population ( thats the percentage of people in the world with epilepsy) That means we are a speacial type of human not just the your average. Ok so Ill see you on Facebook. Oh and thank you to all See you on the Other side, and hi and hey to Ruth long time no talk LATERS.....:e:

Back
Top Bottom