[Research] aspartame

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

robertav

New
Reaction score
Yesterday I was on Dr.Betty Martini epilepsy and read that aspartame ,a known cause of seizures,is being added to several anitiepileptic drugs.. Why?...very interesting reading...
robertaV

Hi Roberta - can I ask where this was you read this?

Yes ..can you google Dr.Betty Martini epilepsy ? That is all i did...I had some notes on her in one of my notebooks so I began research .There are several sites listed...let me know if that answers your question?robertaV

It's the 5th one down "Seizure inducing aspartame added to anti seizure drugs"
I don't know how to send you the web site...she has a lot of interesting articles..
robertaV

Back
Top Bottom