Astral projection

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

seagull

Veteran
Reaction score
I have been doing a lot of meditation basically see if it works well I get hour to myself relax that has to be good.Last night meditation bloke on YouTube gave instructions on astral projection which I thought a lot total twatness but having empirical mind thought give it ago.I proberly fell asleep see what you think.i saw myself walking down the stairs then into the garden next thing I felt hands on my shoulders said idiot really gave me big push and back in my body.had most awful panic feeling which go with my e but this was very odd.i was listening to the sound wave which sounds like cat dying but surppose do great things for brain I still waiting for that one.
question was it e terrible nightmare or did I project myself I very iffy about that one.All can say I never want do that again.Ok I put back on higher dose of lamc maybe reaction to that but the weirdest thing bruises on my body where I was pushed.I know logical answer to it all but what is it..Somewhat scared go sleep or try meditation anymore

I know Lamictal gave me all sorts of unpleasant dreams when I first went on it. Maybe that's what happened to you.

Here's one thing you can try: Write down what you want to dream about (hopefully something nice!) and read it and think on it before you go to sleep. If you wake up in the middle of the night, read what you wrote before falling back to sleep. You basically "make a plan" to dream happily, and your brain will tend to follow suit.

Good luck, and sweet dreams!

Winning the lottery always cool and wild life few month in Fiji and privet private beach boat good starters that good idea lamc has made have night eating.
Can lac make no be bothere to not knowing or wanting to be bothered.It not lazy it just I don't care if go rack ruin.See friends neigbours I avoid them I can't be bother to talk small talk
Gave up cooking I no be bothered if husband wants food do it himself,it definatly no depression

If you're not sleeping well, that doesn't help for sure. Fatigue makes everything else harder. Try the Fiji vacation and see if it helps. :)

Back
Top Bottom