Author Raising Funds for Chelsea Hutchinson Foundation (Epilepsy Dogs)

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

XxBlaqkxX

Stalwart
Reaction score
I saw this post floating around the web. There's an author that's raising funds for the Chelsea Hutchinson Foundation (her name is soriano_kaylen on Instagram). I support this idea and the fact that when she sells a book that she's donating part of her profits. You don't see that as much these days. I wish I could write a book and give some of the earnings to something like this. I did like her book when I read it. I think it's called "Curse Entwined."

I'm going to get a few copies to share with my friends and support this cause.

Back
Top Bottom