Aware of mr.e battle within

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Hosea

New
Reaction score
Three days on the road, three unhealthy meals a day, plus three nights of less than my normal 8 hours of sleep, spells fertile mind for Mr. E. Plus I had to ration
my MEDS. I felt the battle brewing within. My mind and soul were the battle grounds. A war was raging. I survived, was not taken prisoner either. Yet, I was
worn out. Word of advice, if driving cross country, take food with you. Maintain your normal diet. And most importantly, count your pills. Maybe I was held captive for a moment, but I escaped. I did spill a cup of ice, lost out there in space I was told for 5 seconds. Happy again Ya'll. My trip was to the Mid-South
region. That's where I picked up Ya'll.

Where ya'll goin? To Memphis? that's where I used to live. Thank god I'm outta the south! :woot::clap:
Have some of the southern BBQ?!

Your home town was sizzling, on fire. Beale street was just wrapping up a Country Western
festival and my belly said no Q please. The heat may have been nuturing Mr. E. I wanted to try the BBQ, at the time a battle within was in full effect. Thank GOD that meds held the enemy at bay.

Glad to hear you made it, unharmed. Even when feeling well, one needs good nutrition, adequate sleep, and exercise. Is this a permanent move?

This was just a road trip. With head in hand I saw the country side. Now back home under
the Gateway Arch.

Awww, Hosea

Well, I'm glad you ended up home safe and sound. I do wish your trip had gone better.

Back
Top Bottom