Cassidy Megan

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

C

Cassidy's Mom

Hi everyone,

My name is Angela and I am Cassidy Megan's (McCarthy) mom. I hope that it is ok to post this here. I am sorry if it is not.

I wanted to let you know tha Cassidy has been chosen has a finalist for the 2012 Me to We Awards this year.

It is now up to the public to vote and a winner will be chosen from each category by who has the most votes in that category. We were wondering if you could help her win and vote for her.

You can only vote once per email address and voting closes June 8th.

Cassidy and us would like to Thank you in advance for your vote support.

Please let me know if you have any questions

Here is the link for voting.

you can vote at http://www.metowe.com/awards/en/vote

Please feel free to share it with everyone.

Thanks again

Angela.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Welcome Welcome!!
So grateful to have both you and Cassidy on the site, she is such an inspiration to those of us with Epilepsy. What a trooper, you must be so proud.
I am going to vote right now...

Hi Angela, welcome to CWE!

Hope you feel free to wander around and enjoy the site, CWE members are pretty awesome.

Best,
Nakamova

My vote is in for Cassidy! Cassidy, founder of Purple Day for Epilepsy!!!!
Angela, your daughter she is simply AMAZING.

I used lots of posters and info from the website this year to do my awareness campaign (at work).

She deserves the recognition and our true our admiration (which she has). Fingers crossed. Love, love, love to see her win this.

Thats me voted tooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Back
Top Bottom