CathyAnn31

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Fedup

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
:hugs: A very Happy Birthday :bday: CathyAnn31 hope you have a good time and a good day. :wave::bday2::wave: remember divide the :cake: equally.

Have a fantastic birthday!!!!!!!!

Thank you. :).

Nothing planned for the day. I will hit hubby up for a nice back rub, and the kids can do some cleaning...if I'm lucky, lol. :roflmao:

:bday2: Cathy Ann!! How many candles on your :cake:?

21 don't ya know..:roflmao:

Officially 46 on that cake now. :p

Happy Birthday Cathy Ann!
:cheers::cheers::bjump::bjump::flowers::flowers::bday::boogie::disco::bday2::bday2::dancing2::dancing2::wave::wave::hugs:
Wishing you a wonderful day :)

Happy birthday Cathy Ann!

If needed a fire extinguisher can be used for candle blowing. :)

Big man, :roflmao:.

I love the well wishes so much.

Had a very nice thing happen today. My mother-in-law called and told me to hurry up and get ready because she's treating us to manicure/pedicures! So spur of the moment, and very special to me.

That's super nice! Go for purple toenail polish in honor of CWE...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Were you able to blow out all the candles on the cake with one breath?

Happy birthday Cathy Ann
Hope you had a great day

Back
Top Bottom