Christmas Rant

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Bernard

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
When I was a child, Christmas was a magical holiday. Now that I'm older.... not so much.

I think I'm going to pull out all my hair every time I hear that song about it being "the most magical time of the year". I don't get it. Have these people tried driving around anywhere? People are the most inconsiderate maniacs behind the wheel at this time of the year and no other time of the year even comes close.

diamond23.gif
diamond23.gif
diamond23.gif

Deck the halls with boughs of holly...
Fa la la la la la la la la!
Tis the season to be jolly...
Fa la la..
click
rocket.gif

BLAM!
BLAM!
BLAM!
BLAM!
BLAM!
BLAM!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Yeap!

Feeling magical now!
:mrgreen:

Please, BB -- :evil: -- aim that in MY direction.

Ah, my thumb! Thanks for asking! I have almost 1/3 of the mobility back. I can grip a little and write better. Most of the feeling has returned too, in fact it's hyper-sensitive. Kind of like a raw, skinned knee sensation.

Turned out to be a synovial fluid mass from a ruptured tendon. The cause...rheumatoid arthritis. Just was diagnosed because of the pathology but I have had the disease for many years.

Right now I am very angry that I wasn't tested for this earlier. All these years of pain and suffering and the WRONG treatments. GRRR!!! All fire arms are kept from my reach. I really want to be the gunman on the clock tower right now.

Just waitng now to see a rheumatologist, but I'll live and wait for the next thing to happen.

Oh my, I didn't know you could get road rage while flying around in a sleigh...

Back
Top Bottom