Coffee Art

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

CQ:)

Veteran
Reaction score
For all the coffee lovers​

There is a restaurant in Vancouver (actually 3),
where they dress up the coffee drinks.
You get to watch them create the pictures.
What can be done with coffee, cream, milk & imagination.

Too good to drink!

2coffees.jpg
shapecoffee2.jpg

shapecoffee1.jpg
coffeeshape.jpg

fishcoffee.jpg
boatcoffee.jpg

My mouth is drooling.. I want a hot cuppa.
Those are really pretty. I had a coffee house where the "cook" (I don't want to look up the spelling of barrista), made some beautiful designs. It truly was a treat.

Last edited:
Oh, Birdy.....how cruel, how cruel.....

I was on the hook with the lovely cups until your pool boy there......

'foul' says I......I call foul.
:paperbag:

Oh..........

now, I'm DROOOLLLLLING ALL OVER MYSELF!!!!!

YUUUMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY!!!!:clap::clap:

Drooling

Meetz - are you drooling over the coffee or Birdy's pool boy???

That is some very artistic coffee. Unfortunately, my eyes would probably never see the first cup in the morning. Straight to the lips!! :roflmao:

86163ade.jpg

Speber! That lovely Itialian fellow is just expressing himself! Don't get your panties in a wad!

I can't snag this picture, but here's a coffee art that is AWESOME.

[ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulhagon/1411742558/"]Coffee face | Flickr - Photo Sharing![/ame]

Birdy!.....

...Don't get your panties in a wad!...

I thought you were gonna keep my secret!
:roflmao:

Seriously, though...I have to say I have a problem with the latte art...it makes the coffee TOO COOL to drink!...*sigh*...you would have to order a digital camera with your latte I guess?

Juan Valdez say "Bueno."
:rock:

Buckeye......

I'm drooling over the coffee, thank you very much...... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Heeeeheeeeeheeeeeeeeeee:pfft::pfft::pfft:

I'm in a WEIRDDDDDD mood today.........

Last edited:
I'll give up my six shots of esspresso to have the esspress yourself man.lol what a hot shot . Get it? Oh I'm so funny. lol well to me I am anyway. lol

Back
Top Bottom