Craft Sale for Research

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

gowings83

New
Reaction score
Hey everyone. This October my mom is getting a table at a huge craft sale here in town, there's quite a few every few months. I came up with the idea of setting up a small shelf on her table to help spread awareness about epilepsy. I am planning to sell small things like purple friendship bracelets and key rings, have a ton of purple ribbons made and a small donation box. I even MADE a small pamphlet for people to take home. It has information on what epilepsy is, all that kind of stuff. Even links to a few epilepsy web sites to get more info. Best part is, 100% of the profits are being sent to Epilepsy Canada for research. So if perhaps you are in the Sudbury, Ontario area maybe you can stop by. Keep an eye out this October for it :)

Back
Top Bottom