Crazy Monkey

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Meetz1064

Fantastico
Reaction score
For those of you who have had the pleasure of previously chatting with Crazy Monkey you will know that she was a kind happy and funny person. Although she had a few health issues ...including her seizures...She went right on and was about to start a global level job within her company this week.

Early on the 10th of February 2018 (this past Saturday)Kim suddenly and unexpectedly passed away. The cause of death has yet to be determined...a post mortem to find out the is being performed.

Kim was well loved and respected by all...even those at work whom she put on her "Naughty Step" for doing something wrong.

Kim grabbed life and ran with it...never looking back. Smiling all the way. I hope I can do the same with the rest of my life...

RIP Crazy Monkey (Kim)

Oh no, this is sad
I remember Crazy Monkey from when I 1st joined.

My thoughts are with her family, friends

Shock and surprised. Oh how sad! She will be missed. Life is so unfair sometimes.

Terrible to hear. I never really personally spoke or pm-ed but i read some of her stuff.

RIP, hearts & love to family. Hard to hear one of us going to no reason at all.

That is terrible news to hear and such sad news, may she smile on us all. She will be missed.

Back
Top Bottom