Crystal

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cclark

New
Reaction score
Hi! I'm new to the Forum and look forward to reading the posts, how epilepsy impacts the lives of others, suggestions on living with epilepsy and gaining support with my epilepsy as well as giving support to others.

I have Primary Generalized Seizure Disorder and I, too have wondered about nutrition/diets to decrease seizures. Thank you for your posts and opinions on this topic.

Hi Crystal, welcome to the forum. :hello:

Well, there is a lot of info already posted here. Feel free to ask questions or share your story as you like.

Hi Crystal :Nice Meeting You!!!!!!!Welcome to the board!!!!!!!!!

I am following the Gard diet and using homeopathy medicine instead of reg meds for the epilepsy. If you have any questions feel free to ask me,pm .Its amazing that the diet keeps me sz free. And it doesn't take much to make me sick . Which is really interesting. ( I started with the homeopathy med for the epilepsy,but the homeopathy Dr couldn't get me off my last tab of mysoline,so I tried the Gard diet and was able to drop the last tab.)

Nice meeting you. Welcome to the board. looking forward to getting to know you better.

Riva

Thanks, Robin. I've enjoyed reading your previous questions and posts. I find the information in this forum very helpful and thought provoking. Thanks, again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom