Danny

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Worst thing to happen to a parent.
That poor little boy!
I'll never understand why children have to die young.

Four-year-old Danny Stanton died in his sleep of a seizure 14 days before Christmas. Known as a boy who lived life to the fullest, Danny touched the hearts of those who knew him. "Danny Did," a foundation that will offer information and counseling to parents whose children have nighttime seizures, has been established in his memory.

:e:

This is heart touching, it's sad, I have read many articles of children and Epilepsy, and I wonder why?

Billy.

oh my

oh my i read that story and i cried about what if that happened to me and how i would be leaving behind my lil boy. i pray for the lilboys family

Hi SexyMama208,

Welcome I see your somewhat new here. Its not usually this tragic here believe me. Go to the foyer and introduce yourself. You'll get loads of new friends and they're wonderful supportive people. I understand the fear of Epilepsy takeing us away from our children. Its the part of the reason why I had surgery this past summer. But don't fret most people with epilpesy live long happy lives.

Back
Top Bottom