Decipher

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Rules:
No Googling.
Do not Read answers or observations below.
Make observations.

Object of the challenge:

Read the following sentence, make observations, post your observations:

"Eleven plus two = Twelve plus one"

It's true, 13=13.

Though at first my dyslexia had me reading ELVEN plus 2.

Futureghost

You are very correct Twelve plus one = eleven plus 2

LOL, you're right - it's an anagram - 13 letters, the same 13 rearranged. Cool :)

Futureghost

Here is one for you and the same rules apply, no google or any other search engine and if you want a hint PM me. You got me with yours for a while so try mine.

Wipe hyped up stifle.

Futureghost

Here is one for you and the same rules apply, no google or any other search engine and if you want a hint PM me. You got me with yours for a while so try mine.

Wipe hyped up stifle.

I don't know , I'm not really very good with anagrams to be honest the only reason I posted the Anugram (which is what it is and NOT an anagram any more than a metaphor is a simile [a metaphor is a simile but a simile is merely like a metaphor{hehehe}]) I did was because it's the only autological anagram (it's not an anagram) I know of .

it's not that i can't take letter and rearrange them endlessly it's that all viable combinations seem equally valid to me so I am never totally clear on what the 'correct' answer would be it comes down to a guess at the end and guesses make me feel dirty inside.

I have a better idea.

Lets debate whether or not the word "Autological" is autological or not.

RecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursionRecursion.

sorry for that...I just needed to get it out of my system.

wait....I see it. that's very cute...you are fed up of course...;)

Last edited:
Futureghost

There is no problem. I could not tell you whether its an anagram or not and I am not good at them at all. The answer is fedup with epilepsy my nephew who was here at the time made it up, I have no idea how but he did. No need to be sorry.

Futureghost

There is no problem. I could not tell you whether its an anagram or not and I am not good at them at all. The answer is fedup with epilepsy my nephew who was here at the time made it up, I have no idea how but he did. No need to be sorry.

No I got it actually I was just too busy editing my post to include the solution to notice that there was a new post with the solution...you should not give solutions away on the threads that's no fun.

but you know 88236 possible equally viable anagrams of "fed up with epilepsy" (excluding repetitions). I should have noticed that all the letters necessary to make 'epilepsy' were present more rapidly however... that's really quite a glaring clue.

Futureghost

Just felt like I should help but no problem. I thought it seemed funny ok.

Futureghost

Just felt like I should help but no problem. I thought it seemed funny ok.

Oh it's fine! :) I don't want help though :| I am a stubborn, stubborn man who takes pleasure in running his own poor epileptic brain at full throttle without mercy. Life is only getting more challenging you know it seems like a clear decision to me ...I choose to enjoy it. :)

Oh it's fine! :) I don't want help though :| I am a stubborn, stubborn man who takes pleasure in running his own poor epileptic brain at full throttle without mercy. Life is only getting more challenging you know it seems like a clear decision to me ...I choose to enjoy it. :)

Could not agree more like you I am a stubborn old man I am just not sure about the brain part, I could have a problem there. :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom