Desire nothing and all shall be given to you...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

MrE

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You came to this planet seeking knowledge and you gained just that...but there is never enough...you learned that your body has its limits yet your mind screams for more...your soul is corrupted...suffering deep at the core

Last edited:
Desire is a knowledge that can never be filled only topped up, desire has no limit even though as a being I have nothing, but desire cannot corrupt. corrupt can desire to reduce our desire. But is desire corrupt or is corrupt desire in disguise so you believe you are corrupt and if the body desires corrupt then the being is desire so it stands your soul is desire and so corrupt. To desire nothing is to have nothing, to have nothing is to be empty, to be empty is to desire and so corrupt.

Your mind may scream desire, but does desire scream for your mind.

Last edited:
*gasp* How dare you touch me there...you pervert!

Just kidding...that made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside ;)

Last edited:
kycuN.gif

Back
Top Bottom