• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• could be

• Total voters

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

cool1984

New
Reaction score
hello all!
you now when you started having sz did anyone say "well you just having a dream!! but then they dont think about the affices beofre and after the sz if it was a dream!
1. you would not have an headac!
2. you would not wet yourself!
3. you would not be tiyed
4. your body would not heart!
5. go deaf in both ears on just one!
6. feeling weak

so how that a dram that what my mum says i just having a dram i dont tell how how i feel but i have told how i start i told her i was shaking and i heart all over! and other things 2.

caroline somone help me here!

Have you got a video camera Caroline.

Maybe you could try and video yourself - not always easy as you don't know when this is gonna happen. But just a thought.

Could your boyfriend or friend stay over one night and watch you. You might have to bribe and pay them money though, you know to get them to do it :lol:

When I started having seizures - complex partials only during the night - my husband was certain I was dreaming. I certainly didn't think they were SEIZURES. I did not know it was possible for an adult to develop epilepsy.
When they started during the day my husband thought I was confused for a few minutes :oops: and the one doctor I talked to said I "should learn to relax and get enough rest" :evil: .
I had those for months before I had a grand mal in bed after I had gone sound asleep. (after that the same doc still said that the strange spells I'd been having had nothing to do with the GM -lol) Finally, no one believed that I dreamed that.
Funny thing is that I did not know that it had happened to me --- I thought my husband had dreamed it !!

You should know best if you had a seizure or not. If you think you did, I'd say chances are 99% sure that you did.

It was pretty easy for me to recognize when Stacy has having a seizure once I learned what to look out for.

my friend sayed last thursday night and was with me all day thursaday and part of firday and i start to feel funny so went to sleep whyily she was listing to a book i whated to her to listen to 2. and i was a bit better when i woked up!
caz!

i dont think so that day but i had an sz a week later feel so ruththed today!

but she could have epileply 2.

caz!

That's a shame but at the same time you will have something in common with each. She probably really understands what your going through at the moment.

yeah she does when my maters here tracy she have to keep an i on us both but her is bad but no like mine she says when i have told her my prolms with her are no where the bad at th emomet but they could just go down like my have.
carolien

Back
Top Bottom