Do you get Sleep Paralysis (The work of by Night Mares and Incubi…)

Do you get Sleep Paralysis

• Yes

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

They are a bit unsettling.
I have stopped using melatonin as of last May, when I went back to working the day shift.
I have been discussing sleep apnea with my doctor, and have had sinus surgery.
We'll see. Planning again this weekend.

They are a bit unsettling.
I have stopped using melatonin as of last May, when I went back to working the day shift.
I have been discussing sleep apnea with my doctor, and have had sinus surgery.
We'll see. Planning again this weekend.

Yeah after a while you become immune to the most ****ed up things imaginable...it's pretty amazing how the mind-body connection works...call it the subconscious human spirit...

I had a sleep apnea test done in 04...came back negative...had sinus surgery about 5 years later...yeah vomiting up blood was loads of fun!

Just had my TMJ MRI done...was also loads of fun...well I mean the delicious tuna croissant and nice relaxing walk next to the lake I experienced afterwards :D

Back
Top Bottom