draging myself out of the house

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

angel

New
Reaction score
lol well, im off to get these kids of mine to get ready they are excited about the party and are being a little bratty they are only ten months apart what a joy!! :pfft: i feel like staying home part of me does because of that yucky feeling right before u seize but i dont think ill have one its just that ms thing(like you all really wanna hear about that lol )).... AND I CANT SEEM TO WAKE UP MY husband and 16 year old guess im going to have to sick the dog on them;) or the little ones:ponder::roflmao:

Have an awesome day everyone..... !!!!

love angel

You are sounding good, Angel.
Hope your day ended up like you planned.

Woof!........

:roflmao:......

Hope you had fun Angel!

thanks :) we had a good time.. a few times was a little to loud for me so i would go outside and play with the pug and boxer:) then id go back inside.... we had a blast! lots of fun...

Back
Top Bottom