dreaming in color?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

spottykat

New
Reaction score
Hello. My name is Tamara. I do not have epilepsy but my mother does. I am doing a project for my phsychology class and I want to know what your dreams are like having epilepsy. Are they in color? Are only certain parts in color? what kinds of dreams do you have? Are they sexual, agressive? that kind of things. You do not have to include your name because I am just going to gather together what data I have and put it into a graph and compare the simularites and differeneces. I would like your age range doesn't have to be your exact age but I wanna know if different ages have differenet dreams. If you could help me out that would be great. I am going to Bucks County Community College if you need to know what colege.
Thank you

Those interested in helping can send her a PM.

Back
Top Bottom