[Recommended] Epilepsy: 199 Answers: A Doctor Responds to His Patients' Questions

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
I found this book called 199 Questions about epilepsy.... I found the book to be very helpful to me and I really enjoyed how it is set up (question by question) it is definetly good for people that have only had epilepsy for not that long. So i would definetly recommend this book to anyone!!!

Here's more specifics:
(I had the book and gave it away to someone else)

Wilner, Andrew N. Epilepsy: 199 answers: a doctor responds to his patients' questions. New York: Demos Vermande, 1996. Good information in an encyclopedic format. * * * * *

Looks like it can be had for less than $5 on Amazon.com:

Amazon product

Last edited:
This site contains affiliate links for which Coping With Epilepsy Forums may be compensated.
the first book i bought about epilepsy, decidedly after finding out i was prob having surgery. wanted something i could casually look at when i felt lost and wanted to learn. excellent book as for the doctor and the format.

Since I've only had it for 5 months, I'll buy it... Thanks for the recommendation!! :)

hi brandi, yeah you'll be glad you did. it is soooo easy to read and understand and covers everything from causes to ages to surgery to...

Awesome! Especially the easy to read part! :woot: I don't know if it's the meds or the injury to the head or the seizures or what but my comprehension suuuuuucks these days lol.

I'll order it tonight!! Yay! :) I'm excited!

Woohoo! I found it on Amazon for a penny, with $3.99 shipping! :) I am one happy little camper!

good job girl! e me if you want to talk about it :)

Yaaay!!! You're gonna love it!! You know, what I should have done rather than give it to a stranger at my doctor's office is offer it to someone here....DOH!!!

Back
Top Bottom