epilply

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

cool1984

New
Reaction score
ryan writes down when he now i been shakeing and he writes down how i feel after should i write down all the time evey day

1. should i write down how i feel evey day
2. should i write down if i feel jerk arms legs so on.
3. headacs

eveything has anyone got any ideas becouse docs down now what happing!!!!

caroline

The more you write down, the better record you will have to look back on. I would recommend you try to keep your notes as organized as possible to make it easy to read/skim.

can you give me some ideas becouse at the momet my nour not getting much infomaiton thats getting there. do i write eveying down

so say
ryan told me i had an fit i write that down. then i say well i feel tiyed headace and then an nother day i feel tiyed headac when i awake up that how i feel but dont now if it an fit or not

Just write down what you know:

8/30 - fit @ x:xx pm, tired & headache afterward
9/1 - woke w/ headache

etc.

If you suspect you had a seizure, write down that you suspect you had a seizure but aren't sure.

hi
what happins if i think becouse ican wake up few times like today i when i woke u i felt likei had and not shoure???

caz

Back
Top Bottom