Farts In the Matrix

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Brainskip

New
Reaction score
not to sure if this is to offensive but be glad you cant smell them lol.

Hope this isnt to offensive but its perty funny though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whew!....that vid stinks!......

:rock:

Hi Brian, we have a special forum code - [media=youtube]youtubecode[/media] which can be used to embed the video.

If the video is located at:

You take the code after v= and stick it between the [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[/url] codes like: [media=youtube]5hllwWjyIEw[/media]...

OMG!
doh.gif

Cool I think I got it now lol. Ok and last of the trillagy Revolutions!!!!

lol I prolly shouldnt do this one either , but is there any Lord of the Rings fans out there? How about Lord of the Farts!!!! pew

lol

lol I prolly shouldnt do this one either , but is there any Lord of the Rings fans out there? How about Lord of the Farts!!!! pew

lol

You could've used "Lord of HIS Ring" for that one :pfft:

Last edited by a moderator:
That remine me of Larry the Cable guy when he talks about the walking Farts I bet it smelled good in there

LOl

Back
Top Bottom