Favorite comedian?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

finalpoet

Stalwart
Reaction score
Who's your favorite comedian? I'm listening to Louis CK more but I'm a die hard fan of Bill Burr.

Billy Connolly for the old school (saw him in London in January, still amazing), Jimmy Carr i've seen a few times, and Jason Manford, cos he's genuinely just a decent guy as well as funny.

I don't even know if people from the US will have heard of the last two lol

Billy Connolly is pretty good. But we don't see him much over here. Louis CK is kinda dull for me. I tried watching him shows. But I just couldn't relate. I've never heard of those other two.

Here are a few that I can't help but to laugh while they preform.

Fluffy (yes that is/was his nickname) AKA Gabriel Iglesias
Billy Gardell
Rodney Carrington
Jeff Dunham

Mine are old school
George Carlin
Cheech & Chong
Richard Pryor

George Carlin is classic, can't go wrong with him.

I love Louis CK though, especially his show Louie. And Jim Gaffigan is classic too. He loves to eat!

Brendan Grace who is Irish, Billy Connolly and John Bishop who are both from the UK.

Back
Top Bottom