feeling gloomy

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

nelly

New
Reaction score
feeling sad today for no reason?

I usually can get myself out of a sad mood. today it's not working :ponder:
what to do..... I'll be getting off work in 30 min that's exciting, I'll get home and be greeted my Dog (Otto) happy thought.
Okay, now what..... for me I have a hard time explaining this to my boyfriend. it's either I don't explain it well, or he doesn't understand.
It's so complicated.

Cheer up!! :hugs: I know whatcha mean... we all have days like that. Plus, it's Monday...BLAH! :paperbag:
Remember, it could always be worse. We could be in the hospital and we're not! :woot:

I hope Otto understands, even if your boyfriend doesn't. Animals have a non-judgmental way of making us feel better...

You're right it could always be worse. and it was blue monday

Otto is the BEST !!! Instant smile on my face when I got home.

beeling better today!!

Thanks for the sweet post! Happy I have you guys!
:hugs:

having one of those days myself. personally i've been powerlifting for 2 years, and it's been a very good antidepressant, seeing how much strain i've put myself through and seeing all the results in the gym and my mirror.

my 4 favorite things to do when i'm a little gloomy: work out, watch a good movie (i LOVE the dark knight rises), go out for a cruise and listen to some creativity-sparking music like deftones, or simply, sleep my troubles away.

Back
Top Bottom